International Federation of Armwrestling is a democratic non-profit sport organization registered in Zurich, Switzerland.
International Federation of Armwrestling aims:
- Comprehensive development of the armwrestling sports discipline worldwide.
- Promotion of the armwrestling sports discipline through all available communication and media channels.
- Representing the interests of the members of the National federations in international and national government organizations, international sports organizations, including the International Olympic Committee and other related institutions.
- The development of the amateur armwrestling for all people, regardless of age groups, nationality, religion, gender and race.
- Implementing unified competition rules and safety standards to the armwrestling training and competition throughout the world.
- Organization and running the World Armwrestling Championship, as well as National and Continental qualifying championships.
- Applying maximum efforts to create favorable conditions for the development of sports, training and fair competitive process.
- Cooperation with international and national anti-doping agencies and government organizations.